We are delighted to announce we will be participating at Autonomy Digital 2.0, The world’s largest platform for sustainable mobility solutions held online over the 19 – 20 May 2021.
On Thursday 20 May, iRAP’s Star Rating for Schools Global Programme Coordinator Rafaela Machado will be facilitating an Industry Talk on ‘Young Female Leadership on Sustainable Mobility – Saving Lives through Local and Global Action’. This session is co-hosted by Star Rating for Schools Lead Partner YOURS (Youth for Road Safety) and features some speakers from the Global Youth Coalition for Road Safety.
Session description: Road traffic injury is now the leading cause of death for children and youth aged 5–29, killing 500 children each day. Youth are the main victim, but are not seen as part of the solution. Youth are powerful catalysts for change, engaging communities and leading impactful actions. The panel, led by young female leaders who promote change to save lives on the world’s roads, will show how stakeholders can work with youth to create sustainable systems that put the most vulnerable ones at the centre.
- Rafaela Machado – Star Rating for Schools Global Programme Coordinator (Facilitating)
- Estiara Eliazar – Transport Planner, Ministry of Transportation of Indonesia and Member of YOURS
- Laura Daniela Gómez – Project Coordinator at Despacio
- Minh Vo – Junior Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator, AIP Foundation, Star Rating for Schools Trainer and Member of YOURS
- Dilys Mneney – Project Officer, iRAP.
What is Autonomy 2.0?
- A dedicated digital platform event where everyone will be able to participate and interact with exhibitors and visitors.
- A B2B and B2G space where companies can meet each other but also public decisionmakers.
- 200 key speakers discussing the most prevalent themes, challenges, and solutions on the path to a sustainable mobility.
- Conferences open to all visitors in the “Industry Talks”, which is a series of conferences featuring sector-based roundtables and keynotes with over 200 speakers discussing today’s topical mobility issues.
- Major Cities and public actors which are involved in the sustainable mobility will present and discuss about solutions that they have implemented.